Caribbean Explosion Scented Candle 200g
Experience the Caribbean explosion candle in one sniff. A fresh burst of Vibrant Tropical Fruits. This Scent opens with a hint of Lime, then you’re greeted by the familiar scent of Pineapple before being teased by the bold, inviting scent of Ripe Mangoes and Papaya.
The flames should be visible. Keep combustible things at a distance. Keep children and pets at a safe distance.
Trim the wick to 1/4 inch “before to lighting Keep any extraneous objects out of the candle, such as matches and wick trimmings. Only use a level, fire-resistant surface to light the candle. Never leave a candle burning for more than four hours at a time. When just 1/4 of the bottle is left, stop using it “a small amount of wax remains
- Please do not burn candles for more than 3 hours at a time.
- Use our lid as a tray while burning or place candle on an appropriate, flat heat-resistant surface.
- The glass may become hot, ensure candle is extinguished, glass has cooled and wax is solid before moving.
- Ensure your candles are within sight and do not leave unattended or use when sleeping.
- Keep away from children, pets and flammable & electrical items.
- Please keep away from appliances, open windows and fans.
- Do not use any liquids or sprays to extinguish the flame. A candle snuffer is best advised to use.
This has been specifically created with a natural scent that not only smells great but also helps you relax and feel peaceful.