The return policy for each vendor will be clearly listed on the product page. For most products, you have 28 days to notify the seller if you want to return or exchange the item and another 14 days to send them back. The return period will expire 28 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered.
How to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product
- Contact the Seller to let them know that you wish to cancel your order, or return or exchange a product by either:
a. outlining this to the Seller directly by signing in to your account, clicking ‘my account’ at the top of the page, clicking ‘my orders’ within this menu, picking the order you want to return and then clicking on ‘contact the Partner’ where you can upload this information; OR
b. asking us to do this on your behalf – note that this may add a delay with the extra step added to the process
- If already received, package the item up and send it back to the Seller within 14 days of letting us know that you want to cancel your order and return the product (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
- As the seller’s payment agent, we will process the refund directly to your payment card, in no more than:
a. 14 days after the day the product is received by the Partner; or
b. if earlier, 14 days after the date you provide evidence that you have returned the product to the Partner; or
c. if there were no goods supplied, 14 days after the day on which you informed the Partner or us (via Step 1 above) about your decision to cancel your order.
Please don’t destroy or throw away any product and where relevant the external packaging, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve spoken to the Partner and agreed that doing so won’t affect any refund you may be entitled to.
Please note that you are liable for any diminished value of the product resulting from the handling of the product in any way other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product while you are responsible for it (this includes, in the context of a return, when the product is in transit back to the Seller).
what you can’t send back
Unfortunately, some items are non-cancelable and non-refundable:
- Anything that’s made to your specific requirements (ie: outside of standard customisation options offered by the Partner to all customers), is personalised or otherwise can’t be resold due to a bespoke element
- Perishable products (like food or flowers)
- Creative pieces that are specially commissioned when you place an order, like art, sculpture and ceramics
- Personal items sold with a hygiene seal (like earrings, cosmetics or underwear) where the seal is broken, and material face masks
To avoid disappointment, please check whether an item is cancelable or non-cancelable before ordering.