NO WAHALA SOAP
No Wahala which means No Drama in local West African language is a beautifully handcrafted authentic African Black soap combined with Lavender and Ylang Ylang essential oils to energise, cleanse and uplift your mood with every wash!
With only good vibes right from its formulation to packaging, this soap promises to help you fulfil your days without any Wahala/Drama!
For ages, Africans have used black soap for regular bathing and hair cleaning. Black soap is used to cure a variety of skin disorders because of its inherent healing capabilities.
Because of the purity and simplicity of the ingredients, which are laden with important vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, our Itofan’s Black Soap is one of the healthiest soaps for the skin. With its nutritious blend of ingredients, the soap cleanses while moisturizing the skin.
- Minimize strong body odour, excessive sweating
- Brings relief to skin condition like acne, eczema, psoriasis, dermatitis, rashes
- Removes dirt, marks, and oil
- Deep cleanses without dryness or tightness
- Can be used for all skin types
- Enjoy that flawless, radiant, glowing skin
- It may be used on a variety of skin types, including rough and dry skin.
- Showering, bathing, and washing are all examples of personal hygiene (hair, face & feet)
- When it comes to removing make-up, this product works well.
- Aids in the prevention of wrinkles on the face.
If you’re looking for a soap that’s gentle on your skin, go no farther than our No Wahala Soap.